Stressing over what to talk about with family this Thanksgiving? Here are some questions that will help spark fun and new conversations:
Tell me about:
• The best thing that happened to you this week.
• Something you’re looking forward to next month.
• One of your favorite childhood memories.
If you could:
• Write a book about your life, what would the theme be?
• Travel to three countries next year, where would you go?
• Try something new and outrageous, what would it be?
Don’t forget to relax and enjoy the stories, because that’s what creates lasting memories.
– Allison Silverstein, C2 Communications