If you can’t get enough of pumpkin spice, you’ll want to add a little pumpkin to your cocktails.
ACoupleCooks.com highlights natural flavors in this pumpkin martini recipe:
• 2 ounces vodka
• ½ ounce heavy cream (or coconut milk, for vegan)
• ½ to 1 ounce pure maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
• ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
• Crushed graham crackers, for the rim
Run the rim of a martini glass through the maple syrup first, then the graham crackers. Add the rest of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice, shake and strain into the prepared martini glass.