After spending the pandemic staring at your walls, you may be itching for change. Creating a personal gallery, with these recommendations from Singulart, is one way to give a stylish boost to your interior space.
1. Express yourself. Put your personality on display with works that suit your unique taste.
2. Embrace the eclectic. Use a range of styles, in a variety of different shapes and sizes.
3. Make it personal with a theme. Travel remnants, family photos, vintage antiques?
4. Focus on order. Move pieces around until you find harmony.
5. Find the right place. Anywhere in your home is possible. Even the bathroom!
– Katie Betz, C2 Communications