Are your promotions going out to social media channels when customers are online? Don’t post and get lost in feed clutter. Research shows the best times and days to post on the various social platforms are:
• Facebook – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, with peak hours from 12-4pm.
• Instagram – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, with traffic peaking during the 11am-1pm time frame.
• Twitter – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, peaking at noon.
• LinkedIn – Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, between 5pm and 6pm.
Identifying peak days and times that your customers are present will keep your content from getting buried in their feeds.
– Patricia Mills, C2 Communications