Home Featured News July is National Grilling Month

July is National Grilling Month

by The 100 Companies

Did you know that 75% of Americans have a grill? The other 25% are their visitors. 

Grilling is the most ancient means of cooking food. Ever since, it has evolved significantly. Now, there are different grills and ways to grill food. It is also known to forge social interactions that bring families and communities together. The annual Farm City BBQ event is a testament to this.

What’s the secret behind grilling? Simpler is always better. As we celebrate the National Grilling Month, make sure to expand your grilling menu. Aside from meat, you can also grill vegetables, seafood, and tofu!

– Jovana Cresta Duhaylungsod, C2 Communications

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

The SWFL 100