While thousands of events were canceled because of COVID-19, organizations are already looking ahead to next season to reschedule fundraisers and community-based events.
The SWFL 100 wants to share your story. Visit this link to submit any new or rescheduled events, with photo and registration links.
Typical events that our team covers include:
• Young executive socials and fundraisers.
• Continuing education events for business professionals.
• Fundraisers, galas and speakers.
• Community-based and family-friendly special events.
• Farmers’ markets or artisan shopping events.
• Art gallery openings and performances.
Submitted events will be considered for distribution to our 45,000 email subscribers and our social networks.