The annual Florida Realtors conference offers brokers and associates an opportunity to learn about national and state market trends, such as:
• 15,000 people a quarter move to Florida from New York.
• 1,142 net new residents come into Florida daily, according to the latest census.
• Cape Coral/Ft. Myers has had a 4% increase in population growth (No. 3 in the state) and Naples has grown by 2.8% (No. 10 in the state).
• The top feeder states for Florida’s population growth (in order): New York, California, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Texas.
• Percentage wise, Florida’s the top state in the country for population growth.
– Mike Hughes, Downing-Frye Realty, Inc.