What better way to enjoy fireworks on the Fourth of July than some red white and blue cocktails? Here is an easy to follow Jell-O Independence Day Shots recipe:
• Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Prepare three mixes: blue Jell-O, unflavored gelatin and strawberry gelatin.
• Add vodka into the blue Jell-O mix, stir and cool. Pour in the shot glass, then chill.
• Add sweetened condensed milk into the unflavored gelatin mix, stir and cool. Pour above the blue layer then chill.
• Add the vodka into the strawberry gelatin mix, stir and cool. Pour above the blue layer then chill.
– Jovana Cresta Duhaylungsod, C2 Communications
very clear and good article easy to understand. Thank you