As we approach Small Business Week, we wanted to share a SMART reminder about planning and systems for digital strategy in small business.
When you think goals, make them SMART by making them:
• Specific – goals for your digital media should have a specific end result.
• Measurable – metrics like follows, likes, clicks and page views can track success.
• Attainable – develop a plan to reach a challenging goal.
• Realistic – list your capabilities and hurdles honestly.
• Time-bound – set a time for achieving your desired result.
With a focused plan and system, you can achieve your business goals and grow your online presence.
– Patricia Mills, C2 Communications