On Oct. 23, 2021, the Junior League of Fort Myers will host “She Is …” – a women’s conference that celebrates women who have persevered, triumphed and navigated adversity in life.
Four motivating speakers will share tools women can use to tackle their personal goals. This event will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. with in-person and online attendance options. Speakers include:
• Karen Spears, founder of Freely Give Inc.
• Kayla Lynnay Ajini, founder of SWFL Leading Ladies
• Megan Woodell, owner of Mindset in the Making
• Patricia Devost, owner of Coastal Coaching and Consulting.
– Submitted Event, The SWFL 100 Calendar