The Small Business Administration (SBA) features financial awareness events in April to celebrate Financial Literacy Month, promoting the need to learn, practice, implement and remember good financial habits.
Acknowledging that these habits don’t often come naturally, the SBA will host five webinars throughout the month of April to provide business financial literacy and education:
• Cash Flow vs. Profitability Thursday, April 14
• Ask an Expert – Smart Money Moves for Your Business Thursday, April 14
• Managing Business Cash Flow Tuesday, April 19
• Financial Management for Small Business Wednesday, April 20
• Show Me the Money – Financing Options for your Small Business Wednesday, April 27
– Jovana Cresta Duhaylungsod, C2 Communications