The Naples Area Board of REALTORS (NABOR), reports that 2018 ended on an impressive note, with positive trends including:
• Naples-area homes are selling faster (average days on market decreased 9 percent from list to closing).
• Inventory is increasing, meaning more options for buyers.
• There are as many condos for sale as there are single family homes, which expands overall opportunities for buyers.
• The stability of the overall median closed price builds buyer confidence in the market.
• Mortgage interest rates are low, spurring home-buying decisions.
The Naples real estate market is keeping pace with the influx of new residents.