Following a year of workshops, surveys and generating nearly 1,600 responses, Naples Planning Advisory Board (PAB) delivered its report for the 2020 Vision.
Perhaps the most striking revelation is how little has changed over the past 12 years. The PAB is recommending that the five principal Vision Goals should remain:
• Preserve Naples Small Town Character and Culture
• Environmental Sensitivity
• Maintain an Extraordinary Quality of Life for Residents
• Maintain and Strengthen the Economic Health and Vitality of the City
• Maintain and Enhance Governance
Learn more about this report on Nov. 7 at the GSAC community forum.
– Jim Melican, Gulf Shore Association of Condominiums