Your LinkedIn personal profile is essential to your personal brand. Often your LinkedIn profile will be the first or second search engine result. Your personal profile on LinkedIn should give an impression of the kind of person you are, and your value to your industry and community. Here are five tips to make your LinkedIn profile work for you to build your personal brand.
1. Be your real self. People can recognize spin or sales pitches.
2. Take advantage of the “headline” feature for a precise first impression.
3. Contribute expertise frequently.
4. Be consistent across platforms.
5. Be professional.
Read more at C2-com.com.
– Katie Betz, C2 Communications