This is the perfect summertime dish with its freshness and flavor. Chef Laura from Blue Zones Project restaurant, CJ’s on the Bay, will show you how to make this simple and healthy dish.
• 1 cup hearts of palm, sliced into small rounds (can use fresh, canned, or jarred).
• 1 small sweet onion (Vidalia preferred), quartered and sliced.
• 2 small sweet red peppers, cut into ¼-inch dice.
• ¼ small habanero pepper, seeded and minced (use a milder pepper if preferred).
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro.
• Juice of 1 to 2 limes.
• 1 teaspoon salt.
• Pepper (optional).
Watch the demonstration video online.
– Sebastien Saitta, Blue Zones Project