Last year Newsweek published a poll of the nation for state-by-state rankings of the favorite Thanksgiving side. Florida said yes to the Sweet Potato Casserole.
The ingredients are above, and here is the Ruth’s Chris way. This serves four, you fight over marshmallows!
1. Combine crust mixture in mixing bowl and put to one side.
2. Combine sweet potato mixture thoroughly in mixing bowl in the order listed.
3. Pour sweet potato mixture into buttered baking dish.
4. Sprinkle crust mixture evenly onto surface of sweet potato mixture.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 350֯. Allow to set for at least 30 minutes before serving.