David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC) has launched the Supporting Positive and Resilient Youth presentation series for parents, guardians and all others who play a vital role in the development of our youth.
Help prepare the children and adolescents in your life for the school year ahead by listening in to one of these educational, 20-minute virtual talks so they are prepared for life’s challenges.
• Overcoming Adversity and Building Resilience
• Social Media Safety and Prevention Talks
• Gaining Cooperation and Responding to Behavior Challenges
• Embracing Anxiety: Providing Youth a Change in Perspective
• The Importance of Early Identification and Self Care
– Scott Burgess, David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health