What better place to celebrate a love that is bigger than the sky and deeper than the ocean? While your father may be content with a family dinner, our community offers many interesting and inexpensive ways to get out and make some memories together:
• Stroll through the Audubon Corkscrew Sanctuary.
• Charter a fishing trip or take a sunset cruise from Tin City.
• Visit the Revs Institute for a look into the past with the Miles Collier Collection.
• Drive or boat up to Celebration Park for food trucks, cocktails and live music.
• Get wild at the Wonder Gardens in Bonita Springs.
– Jovana Cresta Duhaylungsod, C2 Communications