In response to a woman’s desire to help an “older friend” out, NaplesFLGroup members shared some sage advice about looking for love:
• You have to find the “right time,” but the best places to meet prospective matches were Seed to Table, Publix and Blue Martini.
• Don’t settle for someone who isn’t as active as you. One 83-year-old gentleman required that women be interested in riding bikes.
• You still have to weed through the interesting characters before finding Prince Charming on an online dating app like Our Time.
• And, when all else fails, your Millennial kids can pre-screen candidates on Facebook.
– Marie Gabrielle Patasin, C2 Communications