For many of our students, the steps they take to move their career to the next level either start or continue this week, the start of fall classes. They are focused on achieving their goals.
Here are a few tips for a strong start:
• Know your goals and values.
• Go to class – in person or online.
• Know your learning style.
• Try new things.
• Organize and use your time wisely.
•Meet with your advisor.
• Study hard.
Oh, and did I mention study? Make the most of every opportunity you have to learn.
See you at graduation!
– Dr. John Meyer, Hodges University