A few weeks ago, the thought of adopting or fostering an animal might have been impossible for a variety of reasons. Among the silver linings of this “new normal” are more time at home and more need to connect. Fostering a rescued animal has many benefits:
• Saving lives when space is limited, and there are no other options.
• Freeing up a space at a shelter so that another animal can be rescued.
• Helping the animal adjust to what a loving home should feel like.
• Teaching kids responsibility with a trial pet.
• NO social distancing is required to share your home.