Today, and throughout Women’s History Month, we celebrate women by shining a spotlight on inspirational leaders:
• Rea Ann Silva (Beautyblender) – revolutionized the makeup industry
• Ursula Burns (Xerox and VEON) – the first African American woman to become CEO of a Forbes 500 company
• Diane Hendricks (ABC Supply) – first on Forbes America’s 2022 Richest Self-Made Women list
• Judy Faulkner (Epic Systems) – dubbed as the most powerful woman in health care
• Sara Blakely (Spanx) – Forbes’ youngest female self-made billionaire in 2012
Read more about the stories of these successful women who have left an important mark on the business world at c2-com.com.
– Cyndee Woolley, APR, C2 Communications